Tips for Easy Returns
- Keep the box and all of the original packaging. We cannot accept returns without them.
- Take photographs of:
- Any damage to the box or packaging,
- The item overall,
- Any and all specific damage to the product. For example: scratches, holes, crushed corners, dents, worn tops, bottoms or edges, scraping or dirt.
- Email a detailed description and photographs to email@example.com. We will send you a returned goods authorization (RGA). We cannot process your return without an RGA.
You have 48 hours following delivery to inspect your purchase. If you discover that you have not received what you ordered, email a description and photographs to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. We may send replacement parts or replace the entire product. If we require the return of the original item, a returned goods authorization (RGA) will be issued. Items returned to us without an RGA are not eligible for exchange and will not be sent back to you.
Damage or Defects
You have 48 hours following delivery to inspect your purchase for shipping damage or manufacturer defect. If you discover damage or a defect, email a description and photographs to email@example.com immediately. We may send replacement parts, replace the entire product or coordinate an onsite repair. If we require the return of the original damaged or defective item, a returned goods authorization (RGA) will be issued. Items returned to us without an RGA are not eligible for exchange or repair and will not be sent back to you.
When a delivery is received by you or your agent, please inspect it closely. Note any visible damage on the carrier's paperwork before signing off. Finally, email a description and photographs to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. If you sign that an item was received in good condition or signed and did not inspect the item, it is exempt from damage claims.
If you change your mind and would like to cancel your order, contact us immediately. If your item has already been shipped, then our standard return policy will apply. Please note some purchases may not be cancelled.
- Custom and made-to-order items cannot be cancelled. This includes but is not limited to made-to-order cabinetry, upholstered furniture and window coverings.
- Gift cards cannot be cancelled.
If you are not completely satisfied with your product, email email@example.com within 14 days for a returned goods authorization (RGA). Items returned to us without an RGA are not eligible for a refund and will not be sent back to you. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Some items are subject to a restocking fee.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. It must not have been assembled or installed. You are responsible for any return handling, shipping and delivery charges.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned:
- Custom and made-to-order items cannot be returned. This includes but is not limited to made-to-order cabinetry, upholstered furniture and window coverings. Further, orders for custom and made-to-order products may not be cancelled before delivery.
- Gift cards cannot be returned.
- Any item not in its original, saleable condition, that is damaged or has missing parts for reasons not due to our error cannot be returned.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. If your refund is approved, it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Late or Missing Refunds
If your refund has been approved but you have not yet received it, please contact your credit card company. Note: it usually takes 3-5 days before a refund is officially posted.
If you’ve checked with your credit card company, and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a store credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a store credit will be issued to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will receive notification of the return.
To return your product, email firstname.lastname@example.org for a returned goods authorization (RGA). Items returned to us without an RGA are not eligible for exchange, return or repair and will not be sent back to you.
You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Installation & Assembly Costs
This return policy covers only the cost of the product you’ve purchased. We are not responsible for any installation or assembly costs.
Refused shipments will incur both outbound and inbound freight charges plus a 30% restocking fee. Those charges will be deducted from any refund due.